- ... More Event Information
2018 Teatro Cora Voce - Dinner, Show & Auctions
- About this event
- Since our choir was founded, Cora Voce has provided music scholarships for college-bound students. In 2014 we launched our school grant program, and thanks to the generosity of attendees at our annual auction we awarded $7,500 to Vaughn Elementary, and in 2015 awarded $8,000 to Sunnyslope Elementary and East Port Orchard Elementary. In 2016 we awarded $10,000 to Discovery Elementary and Aylen Jr. High, and in 2017 we awarded $12,000 to Bremerton High School and Gig Harbor High School. This year we will be awarding over $10,000 to three schools: Maplewood Elementary School, Clover Park High School, and Spanaway Lake High School.
Operating a non-profit choir, like Cora Voce, involves a good deal more than simply choosing music and dates for three concert series anually. There is a cadre of dedicated professionals and volunteers working behind the scenes. And of course, none of this is possible without the generous support of our donors and sponsors. Thank you!
- This year you can partner with us in reaching these ambitious goals in several ways:
- Attend our spring auction and show, Teatro Cora Voce -
Jukebox Jam at the Starlight Diner: Flyer - Email - Event Page - Brownpapertickets
- Make a donation online using paypal:
- Simply send us a tax-deductible contribution to:
- Cora Voce
- c/o Association Management Inc.
- 5727 Baker Way NW Suite 200
- Gig Harbor WA 98332
- If you have any questions, or would like to donate to our auction, please use the Auction Donation Form for instructions and item details. We sincerely thank you for your support.
- Musically yours,
- Teatro Cora Voce Committee
View Larger Map
If you would like to receive information about upcoming concerts,
click on the mailbox below or contact us: email@example.com
Website copyright 2005-2013