Cora Voce’s mission is to “inspire, enrich, and educate”−especially the next generation. That’s why Cora Voce has committed itself to providing funding for school music programs around the Greater Puget Sound region.
Support Cora Voce when you shop:
For 2018−2019, over $10,000 in grants and scholarships have been awarded by Cora Voce to local school choir programs in Puyallup and Tacoma: Maplewood Elementary School, Spanaway Lake High School, and Clover Park High School. Two students at each high school will be selected to join Cora Voce as interns for one concert series during the 2018-2019 season. Each intern will receive a $500 college scholarship.
Thank you for your support
Follow us on facebook
We expect this event to sell out thanks to all our patrons and sponsors! Ticket sales close on Thursday, May 2nd. No tickets will be sold at the door. Please use the mail-in ticket order form, purchase through brownpapertickets.com ($3.97 fee/ticket) or request ticket information at email@example.com
- 2019 Teatro Cora Voce - Dinner, Show & Auctions
- Teatro Cora Voce presents:
- Dazzling Duets - perfect pairings at the plaza
During this annual fundraising event you will enjoy fine entertainment, fabulous food PLUS live and silent auctions and additional opportunities to help Cora Voce expand its music scholarship program and upcoming events.
- Event Information
- May 18, 2019
- Temple Theatre Ballroom, Tacoma's Landmark Catering and Convention Center
- 47 St. Helens Ave, Tacoma, WA
- 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- 5:30 pm Doors open
- 6:00 pm The event begins with dinner and live music throughout
Raise the paddle to support Cora Voce's mission to "Inspire, Enrich, and Educate"
- 9:00 pm Conclusion and auction pick up
There will be complimentary wine at the tables, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages plus a no-host bar for additional options.
- Ticket sales for this event end Thursday, 5/2/19.
- EarlyBird Special 10/table $850 by 3/3/19
- EarlyBird Special 8/table $680 by 3/3/19
- EarlyBird Special tickets $85 ea. by 3/3/19
- Group seating for 10 people at $1,000/table
- Group seating for 8 people at $800/table
- Individual tickets at $100 each
Click here for more event information . . .
Would you like to be an event sponsor? Please see a list of the opportunities on our Event Flyer and contact Karen Moats, Event Coordinator or Ruth Pitingoro, Event Administration, for more information. Benefits include advertising in the evening program and onsite promotion.
Special thanks to the following Cora Voce sponsors.
If you would like to receive information about upcoming concerts,
click on the mailbox below or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website copyright 2005-2013